We have been informed by our local utilities company that we may experience a service interruption. This interruption is scheduled to take place Thursday November 30th between 8:30 AM and 2:30 PM local time. During this outage we expect to lose the ability to answer and make phone calls, ship packages, or continue with daily business as usual. Our website will be available to take orders and facilitate email correspondence. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
An invoice confirmation email with tracking information is sent once an order ships.
Notification is sent by email the Estimated Ship Date (ESD) of any backordered components. Backordered items will ship via your original Shipping Method and, if originally authorized by credit card, will also be charged when available to ship.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
To return product, please review our complete return policy below and carefully follow the "How to Return Product" steps to ensure you receive proper credit.
Advance Adapters will accept returns of merchandise in like-new condition within 30 days of the invoice date for full or partial credit of price paid pursuant to the Restocking Fee Policy. Refunds or credits on merchandise after 30 days is at the discretion of Advance Adapters. Please note that freight is non-refundable unless the refund is a result of an error on our part (please contact us for prepaid return arrangements).
Refunds will post to the original form of payment if available or by company check by request. We do not offer store credit. If the original transaction cannot be refunded for any reason, you will receive your refund via company check sent via US Postal Service.
If your purchase was made with one of our distributers or vendors:
• For a refund- please initiate the return with them.
• For exchanges or warranties- please contact us to see how we can help. Proof of purchase may be required.
If we receive a return that we cannot process (does not pass inspection, no RGA, arrives damaged from transit), upon request we can ship the part back to the customer (freight will be the customer’s responsibility), or we will dispose of the item after 7 days from notifying the customer.
RESTOCKING FEE POLICY:
A 5% processing fee will apply to your credit value for all returns not caused by our error, and additional restocking fees (up to 30%) may be assesed for any of the following:
DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE / WRONG PARTS SENT IN ERROR / LOST or REFUSED SHIPMENTS / ADDRESS ERRORS:
We guarantee that if you are not satisfied with the fit of our headers, you can simply return them with no restocking fee if they are returned in like-new condition and have no damage or modifications. Damage caused by transit must be reported before a return request is made. Please request your RGA right away to get your return processed quickly. Freight is non-refundable.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCT:
1) Contact us to receive a (RGA) Return Authorization either by phone at 1-800-350-2223; by email at email@example.com .
2) Please ensure the packaging of returning product is sufficient to transport without damage per Restocking Fee Policy (see above).
3) Please write the RGA Code on the outside of the box or place it inside with the part.
4) Return postage paid to the address below using your preferred delivery service. If your return is a result of an error on our part, we will make prepaid return arrangements with your RGA.
4320 Aerotech Center Way, Paso Robles, CA 93446
5) Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive a credit confirmation email once completed.