RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
To return product for credit, please contact us to request an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) Code. To reach us by phone, please call 1-800-350-2223; email us at email@example.com; or visit us online at https://www.advanceadapters.com/return-goods-authorization.php.
If your purchase was made with one of our distributers or vendors:
• For a refund- please initiate the return with them.
• For exchanges or warranties- please contact us to see how we can help. Proof of purchase may be required.
Advance Adapters will accept returns of merchandise in like-new condition within 30 days of the invoice date for full credit of price paid. Please note that freight is non-refundable unless the refund is a result of an error on our part (please contact us for prepaid return arrangements).
A Restocking Fee (up to 30%) may apply to your credit value if:
• Returned product does not have an RGA code (unauthorized return). Please contact us to request your RGA.
• Returned product is received more than 30 days from purchase. Refunds or credits on merchandise after 30 days is at the discretion of Advance Adapters.
• Returned product is not returned in like-new condition. All items are assumed to have been delivered in like-new condition unless otherwise reported by end customer within 7 days of order delivery.
• Return of partial kit (Individual parts will not receive full retail value if purchased in a kit)
• Return of parts that have been modified, painted, or are missing 1 or more components listed in description of part contents.
• Return or exchange of a custom-built unit (Atlas Transfer Cases are considered custom-built)
Refunds will post to the original form of payment if available, or by company check if necessary or requested. We do not offer store credit.
If you are an internet customer, please note that we do not retain credit card details on web purchases for your security. You may be contacted and asked to provide it in order to return funds to your card. If it is not on file when we process your return, you may receive your refund via company check.
If we receive a return that we cannot process (does not pass inspection, is not authorized, arrives damaged from transit), upon request we can ship the part back to the customer (freight will be the customer’s responsibility) or we will dispose of the item after 7 days from notifying the customer.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCT:
1) Contact us to receive your RGA Code by phone at 1-800-350-2223 or online at https://www.advanceadapters.com/return-goods-authorization.php
2) Please ensure the packaging of your returned product is sufficient to transport without damage, as an inspection will determine if full or partial credit will be refunded according to our Restocking Fee Policy (see above).
3) Please write the RGA Code on the outside of the box or place it inside with the part. This will expedite the processing of your credit. Returns without RGAs will require more time to process and receive credit.
4) Ship it postage paid to our facility at the address below using your preferred delivery service. If your return is a result of an error on our part, we will make prepaid return arrangements with you when you request your RGA.
Our address: 4320 Aerotech Center Way, Paso Robles, CA 93446
5) Please allow 5-7 business days to process your return once it arrives. You will receive a credit confirmation email once it has been processed.
DAMAGED/ DEFECTIVE PARTS or PARTS SENT IN ERROR
If you believe we have made an error on your order (wrong parts, missing parts, etc.) or something in your order is defective/damaged, please report it to us within 7 days to ensure we can resolve it efficiently. Issues reported after 7 days may not qualify for prepaid return shipping, no-charge replacement, or waived restocking fee.
If you believe your package was damaged or lost in transit: please contact the freight carrier immediately to file a claim and report the issue to us right away to see how we can help.
If a customer refuses a shipment, we reserve the option to recoup our cost for any return freight charges against the value of the refund. Freight is non-refundable.
Advance Adapters is not responsible for any address errors after an order has left our facility. If an order is deemed undeliverable by a freight carrier due to an invalid address provided by customer, we reserve the option to recoup our cost for any return freight charges against the value of the refund. Freight is non-refundable.
We guarantee our headers with no restocking fee for fitment issues, provided they are returned in like-new condition and have no damage or modifications. Please request your RGA right away to get your return processed quickly. Freight is non-refundable.
ORDER CANCELATION POLICY
To cancel an existing order, please contact us right away. If the order has not yet been processed into our shipping department, we can cancel the order and void/refund payment activity. If the order has reached our shipping department, we may not be able to prevent it from leaving our facility. In this case, we will attempt to redirect the package back to AA and issue a refund for parts minus any freight paid on the order. We reserve the option to recoup our cost for any return freight charges against the value of the refund.