Dana 300 Transfer case rebuild kit comes complete with all of the neccessary peices required to overhaul your 1981-1986 Jeep Dana 300 transfer case.
- (1) Front Input Seal
- (1) Front Output Seal
- (1) Rear Output Seal
- (2) Shift Rail Seals
- (1) O-ring for *intermediate shaft
- (1) Bearing Cap Shim Pack
- (1) Pan Gasket
- (1) Shifter Housing Gasket
- (2) Rear Output Shaft Bearings
- (2) Rear Output Shaft Bearing Races
- (2) Front Output Shaft Bearings
- (2) Front Output Shaft Bearing Races
- (1) Rear Output Shaft Pocket Bearing
- (1) Front Input Shaft Bearing
- (2) Cluster Gear Thrust Washers
- (48) Cluster Pin Needle Bearings
- (4) Shift Fork Pads
* This kit does not include intermediate shaft (aka: idler pin). We do offer a new idler pin that we make in house. PN400300 is made from 8620 and heat treated to factory specifications.
* Note if you have a 1980 Jeep Dana 300 you will need a special variation of this kit , please call our technical support department if you would like to order the special variation of this kit.